-
June 23rd, 2003, 11:34 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Let's see.... what did I get for my money last year...
Sound check pass I didn't use b/c Darren never made it to Canada. Oooh priority booking for the imaginary concerts he had in Canada. A pen and key chain that I'm sorry to say... I'm too embarrassed to use... I don't want to have to explain who or what the d-zine is...
Essentially all I got for my money was the zine. Which is exciting until you get it. Then it's full of nonsense and patronising crap. I can't stand spelling mistakes in print items I pay for. I didn't find the content all that informative and the photos haven't done much for me. Love the dog pics but only 'cause I love dogs.
I almost forgot the FC board I never go on and the right to the Darren chats I'm never around to attend. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I'm too busy for this stuff and really can't afford it now. When the new CD comes out I'll buy it for sure... but there's just no motivation for me to join this year.
I'd love to be able to support Darren but I think he'll survive if I keep my money to support myself.
Sorry for the rant and ramble.
Hugs -- Chai
P.S.
I only like dreams if they're mine.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks